Terms & Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by The Frye Art Museum. All images, text, marks and other materials (the "Contents") displayed on
http://www.fryeart.org or www.fryemuseum.org (the "Website") are either the exclusive property of the Charles and Emma Frye Free Public Art Museum
("The Frye or The Frye Art Museum") or used with permission by The Frye; and are protected under United States and international
- The Contents of the Website are for personal, educational, or non-commercial use only. The Frye expressly prohibits the use, copying, display, publication, distribution, transmission, modification, or other types of use for commercial or public purposes of any Contents on the Website. The use of the Contents of the Website is prohibited unless prior written permission of The Frye is obtained. Any unauthorized use of the Contents may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The Contents of the Website may not be reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form without the prior written permission of The Frye. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content, caption information, or any other material on this site. Users desiring to reproduce or transmit the Contents must secure the appropriate copyright and other authorization from The Frye. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved to The Frye Art Museum. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT EMPLOY SOFTWARE TO "CRAWL" OR SEARCH OUR WEB SITE AND/OR RETRIEVE CONTENT OR RELATED INFORMATION.
- While The Frye endeavors to maintain accurate information on the Website, The Frye makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the Contents of the Website. THE FRYE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE. The Frye reserves the right to change the information on and the Contents of the Website without notice and is not responsible for costs, damages or grievances incurred as the result of such changes.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than The Frye (the "Hyperlinks"). The Hyperlinks are provided for reference and convenience only. The Frye does not control the linked websites and is not responsible for their contents. Inclusion of the Hyperlinks does not imply endorsement of the material on the linked websites or association with the operators of the linked websites. THE FRYE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE USE OF THE HYPERLINKS.
- Any communication or material received by The Frye (the "Communications"), including but not limited to data, comments, or suggestions, is non-confidential and non-proprietary. All Communications become the sole property of The Frye and The Frye is under no obligation to provide compensation. The Communications may be used by The Frye or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, publication, and posting.
- Neither The Frye nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of access to or use of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FRYE DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- This site and any Content may include historically and culturally important images and text that may contain subjects that reflect the social
attitudes and circumstances of a particular time or location. You should be aware that this Content may display results containing content that may
seem inappropriate to its context, or text that could be potentially offensive.
- Users of the Website agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Frye, its trustees, officers, agents and employees harmless from all claims, causes, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees), judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to the user's violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Frye receives email addresses of the individuals who send them email messages. The Frye does not sell, rent, or share any email addresses with any commercial businesses.
- Any waiver of any provision in these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of The Frye. The Frye may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Users of the Website are bound by such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions.