Following current public health directives to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our region, the Museum is closed to the public until further notice. This includes Museum galleries, Store, and Café Frieda. Please continue to monitor this page for updates!
While it is painful to close our community gathering space, we are taking the steps we believe are best to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, visitors, and community at large. As this is a rapidly developing situation, we will be monitoring the updates from public health agencies closely and reassessing our plans accordingly. We thank you for your support as we all work together to keep our community safe and healthy!
We are committed to staying connected to our audience during this uncertain time, so we're bringing the art to you. On this page, we've compiled some arts-rich content to help feed our minds and souls through this disruptive time, including closer looks at the amazing works in our current and past exhibitions. While our doors may be closed, we are working to continue sharing opportunities for creative connection with our community—so make sure to check back for updates and new content. We hope you'll follow along and join the conversation!
Stay connected to the arts community, while maintaining a safe social distance.
- Frye Art Museum on YouTube
- Guided Artwork Discussion: Matthias Schmid
- Guided Artwork Discussion: Jeffry Mitchell
- Virtual Screening: Agnieszka Polska
- Rebecca Brewer: Exhibition Close-Up
- Slow Art Day
- Spray Bottle Painting Activity
- Creative Reuse: Figures for Earth Day
- Frye Families: Vegetable Stamping Activity
- Frye Families: Making Flowers Art Activity