The Frye Art Museum is expanding its positive impact by supporting local artists, bringing together diverse communities, and offering innovative programs that connect people of all ages to art. The Frye Creative Aging Volunteer engages adults in creative lifelong learning by assisting with programs that explore the rich potential of aging, thus innovatively supporting the diverse needs of our audiences
Time commitment varies between volunteer roles.
For Exhibition Openings, events volunteers will receive a light dinner during training, and the opportunity to attend event functions before or after their assigned shifts. All active Frye volunteers receive membership to the Frye at the individual level, and are entitled to all associated member benefits.
Active volunteers also enjoy:
- Frye membership, including savings at local establishments
- A 15% discount at Café Frieda
- A 15% discount at the Museum Store
- Inclusion in the Museum's annual participation in National Volunteer Week in April
- Annual volunteer appreciation reception
There are currently no Creative Aging volunteer openings. Please check back in the near future. Thank you.