Love the Frye? Join the Frye!
Becoming a member shows your love for the Frye and supports the living legacy of Charles and Emma Frye—free access to art and art education for all.
Membership is critical to our ability to continue to provide nationally recognized exhibitions, showcase the Frye art collection, and provide much needed educational programs for youth and adults alike. Being a member of the Frye is also about belonging to a community that supports living artists and their work.
Your membership supports the living legacy of Charles and Emma Frye—free access to art and art education for all. Your contribution supports free historic and contemporary exhibitions, educational programming, and promotes artistic exchange and learning.
Senior Individual ⚑ $30
Working Artist/Teacher $40
Senior Dual ⚑ $55
Sustainer $15/mo ($180)
Art Circle $1,000
Contemporary Council $2,500
⚑ Senior benefits begin at age 65.
YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS
- Member exhibition opening receptions
- Discounts on classes and lectures
- Advance tickets for Frye programs
- 10% savings at the Museum Store
- Member savings at: Seattle Art Fair, Hotel Sorrento, Historic Seattle, Daniel Smith Artists’ Materials, U Frame-It shops, and Allison & Ross Fine Art Services
- All benefits for two adults and their children under 18
- Reciprocal membership at over 1,200 museums nationwide through NARM* and ROAM** programs
- Additional member savings at Hotel Sorrento
- Convenience of monthly payments ($15) and automatic renewal. Requires payment by credit card.
- Invitation to one exclusive exhibition tour led by the Museum Director
- Exclusive events with guest artists and curators
- Reciprocal membership to over 60 modern and contemporary museums through the Mod/Co*** program
- Member rate on Museum special event rentals
- One copy of a Frye exhibition catalogue
- Complimentary Dual/Family membership to give as a gift
- Two copies of each Frye exhibition catalogue for year of contribution
- Arts engagement opportunities such as artist studio visits, public art unveilings, travel opportunities (local, national, international)
- Annual private dinner with the Director/CEO and Curator and other Contemporary Council contributors
- Advise on selected acquisitions to the permanent collection through the contemporary collections fund created from Council dues
- Invitations to panel discussions with contemporary collectors, gallerists, museum curators, etc.
- Visits to galleries who are showing emerging or rising stars in contemporary art
- Invitations to hosted events to learn from the Frye’s Director/CEO and Curator how they view and collect contemporary art
- Select VIP pass (for two) to the Seattle Art Fair and VIP tours of the Seattle Art Fair as a part of the Frye’s art acquisitions process
- Invitations to additional events and experiences related to collecting contemporary art.